Cars is a great way to be your own boss and earn extra cash. Most folks are eligible to drive on the Cars platform—here’s what you need to know.
Anybody can drive with Cars, although there are a few minimum requirements:
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Have at least three years of driving experience in the U.S.
- Have a valid U.S. driver’s license
Before hitting the road, share the following documentation:
- A valid U.S. driver’s license
- A valid Commercial driver permit
- For New York City: (TLC) Licence
- For Westchester NY: Westchester (TLC) Licence.
- For all Connecticut: (F) Endorsed Licence
- Proof of vehicle registration
- Proof of vehicle insurance ( commercial Insurance)
After signing up, we start a screening process. It’ll review your driving record and criminal history.
It’s easy to get started
Sign up in minutes
Share required documents
- Tell us about yourself and your car. Vehicle requirements vary by region, so we’ll show you what’s needed.
Get the app and go
- We’ll need copies of your license, registration, proof of insurance, and some information for a screening.
- Once you’re on the platform, simply log in to the app and start earning money.